¡Oferta!

Moment of truth

El precio original era: $53,000.El precio actual es: $27,990.

-47%
(1 valoración de cliente)

1 disponibles

Si está AGOTADO 😣, ¿quieres que te contemos cuando llegue otro? 

  • Compra tus Libros Usados y Nuevos | Librería Online.
  • Envíos con tiempo de entrega de 1 a 4 días:
    • Bogotá: $8.500.
    • Cund/Tunja/Ibagué/Neiva: $9.500
    • Nacional: $15.000
    • Recoge en Bogotá Cra 15 cll 104 (sólo libros español). Clic en WA.
 Proceso de pago 100% seguro 

Descripción

Libro Moment of truth. Sinopsis libro, reseña libro. When attorney Jack Newlin discovers his wife dead in their home, he’s convinced he knows who killed her—and is equally determined to hide the truth. He decides to frame himself for murder, and to seal his fate he hires the most inexperienced lawyer he can find: a reluctant rookie by the name of Mary DiNunzio from the hot Philadelphia firm of Rosato & Associates. But hiring Mary may turn out to be his biggest mistake. She doubts Jack’s confession, and her ethics and instincts tell her she can’t defend a man who wants to convict himself. Smarter, gutsier, and more persistent than she has any right to be, Mary sets out to prove what really happened—because, as any lawyer knows, a case is never as simple as it seems. And nothing is ever certain until the final moment of truth. Libro Moment of truth.

1 valoración en Moment of truth

  1. Irene

    Another good book from the Rosato and Associates series. This time around Bennie Rosato is out of the country taking a break after her horrible experiences in the last book and it falls to inexperienced Mary DiNunzio to handle a murder case where a rich lawyer confesses to the murder of his wife because he thinks his pregnant teen daughter did it. With the help of two police officers who think his confession is phony, Mary has to maneuver through an incredibly complicated case. I love the twist and turns in this book and how Mary gains her confidence when she realizes people’s lives are literally in her hands.
    I was ticked off at one point, however, when Mary and her associate Judy were discussing Planned Parenthood (Lou had followed their client’s teen daughter there) and said that most of what Planned Parenthood did was abortions which was why they often had anti-choice protesters outside. This is NOT true, never was true, and shows shoddy research. I have personally been involved with Planned Parenthood for over 30 years. Only 5% of their services are first trimester abortions, including pill abortions. The other 95% of their work is in giving contraceptive counseling, providing birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancies, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases, breast exams, pap smears, pelvic exams, and referrals for those found to have breast cancer, cervical cancer, or HIV/AIDS. Only a tiny portion of their work is performing abortions. It is the anti-choice people who promote the lie that all they do is abortion

Añade una valoración

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *